The best way to predict the future is to create it.
We are building the most influential innovation leader mentorship programme in Europe.
Our mission is to empower young founders who are building breakthrough products and technologies that meet Europe’s most pressing needs.
We believe that the best way to do this is by connecting them to innovation leaders, financing sources and growth facilities.
Facilitating market access and growth of young founders in Europe.
Horizon 2020’s SME Instrument is a €3 billion EU fund to support high-potential companies to develop “ground-breaking innovative products, services or processes”.
- The SME Instrument will help 7,500 companies to put their innovations onto the market, by the end of 2020.
- Since 2014, more than 2,400 SMEs were selected to receive funding in 36 countries
- The fund has already supported 11 startups that made an exit in 2017
You will learn more about EU support for startups a la conference
EUtop50 Competition and Conference Programme
26-27 November 2018, Brussels
Europe has achieved world-class scientific discoveries and continuous to develop breakthrough technologies in many fields but still needs to find ways and approaches to overcome the innovation gap.
EUtop50 2018 edition is putting Europe’s Future Innovation Leaders at centre stage and launching a novel mentorship initiative building a community of innovators that stays connected over time.
The EUtop50 is facilitating knowledge exchange among the next generation of founders in cooperation with corporate venture organisations.
- Future Innovation Leaders
- R&D Innovators
- Technical Universities, universities of applied science
- National Science, research and development Institutions
- Innovation ecosystem actors
- Foundations & Family Offices
- Knowledge Partners
- Third Country Partner 2018 Africa
- Media and Communication Partners
- Pitching Panels
- High-level Roundtables
- Matchmaking & Networking sessions
- EU support for start-ups and scale-ups
- Tax incentives & IP
- Innovation Financing
Sectors and technologies covered
Sectors: Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0, Climate change mitigation, Clean Energy, Food for all, Healthcare for a better life, Materials/Chemicals for sustainability, Urban Mobility/Carbon free transport, FinTech/Financial services, Education it’s about STEM and more
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence/machine learning, Big data analytics, Blockchain, Quantum Technologies, Next generation computing, Internet of Things/5G mobile, Genome Editing/Crispr, Augmented/Virtual\Reality
EU TOP 50 Organizers
Turning European knowledge and ideas into value
A space for debate on the Future of Innovation in Europe
Empowering the next generation of European Startups