EUtop50 Winners 2017
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Start-ups can apply for the EU Top 50 Start-ups Competition until 25 October.
Independent from the competition and whether they are among the Top 50 or not, they are cordially invited to participate in the ‘Hemicycle Start-up Convention’ where more than 800 entrepreneurs, policy makers, investors and corporate representatives will witness the pitches of the winners and listen to charismatic speeches.
The EU Top 50 will:
- Pitch in the Hemicycle of the European Parliament
- Showcase their venture in the Summit exhibition area
- Participate in face-to-face meetings with corporate decision makers and investors
- Attend an intimate networking gathering with millennial founders
- Participate in workshops on EU support for start-ups, scale-up and internationalisation
- Gain media exposure: the EU Top 50 will be presented in a Special EU Top 50 Magazine
Startup HQ: The headquarters of the startup must be based in Europe
Age-Eligibility: S/he must be under the age of 35
Co-founder Status: The applicant must be a founder or a co-founder of the startup
Impact & Innovation: Startups need to demonstrate potential to disrupt a billion-dollar marketplace and make an impact on society
Working Product/Prototype: Each company must be able to demo a working prototype at the European Innovation Summit on the 27th of November 2017
Fundraising: Startups should be pre-series A and shouldn’t have raised more than 3 million euros
Leadership: The startup founder(s) must demonstrate exceptional leadership
References: Applicants must have at least one reference to give more insight into their product and traction
EU TOP 50 Organizers
Turning European knowledge and ideas into value
A space for debate on the Future of Innovation in Europe
Empowering the next generation of European Startups